Feb 7, 2022

Update

 Hi everybody (nobody)

So I don't have a schedule. And I need one. But if I make one, I might not be able to work with it because, 1, I probably will keep forgetting to post, 2, I might have other plans that interfere, and 3, I most definitely will run out of ideas. But I'm willing to try it out. So my schedule will be to post every Saturday at a non-specified time. If I have something that might interfere with my schedule, I'll try to notify you in my previous post. I'll try to come up with as many ideas as I can so that I don't run out. I don't know if this will work but ill try and see.

Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha... ok this blog is basically dead now-
    It's been SIX Saturdays and I haven't posted a thing although i did warn u I didn't keep my promise, soree..

    ReplyDelete